ALL SEASON SPORTS PHYSICAL POLICY
Sports physicals must be turned in directly to the CC Athletic Office
Send physicals to the Athletic Office by scanned email, fax, mail or deliver in person.
Catholic Central High School
Attn: Lori Bailey
319 Sheldon Blvd. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Sports physicals must be completed on or after 04/15/2017 for the 2017/2018 school year.
- MHSAA does not take into consideration your personal insurance calendar year.
- The MHSAA Physical form is available at link below:
- Students must be cleared for sports participation by the Athletic Office, prior to the first day of tryouts/practice.
- Coaches are not allowed to accept or collect sports physicals, and they are not authorized to clear a student for participation.
- Before turning in a physical confirm all information is completed. Per MHSAA requirements, if an incomplete physical is turned in, that student will not be cleared to participate.
- Coaches are continually provided with updated physical lists (Complete & Incomplete). If a student’s name is not appearing on the “Cleared” list they either have no physical turned in, or they have an “Incomplete” physical on file.
- Sports physicals can be completed by a family physician or there are several medical facilities in the area that offer this service.